FREE Car Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Compare quotes from the top car insurance companies and save!
Fireman’s Fund was founded in 1883 and is one of the strongest brand names in the insurance industry but also unique as 10 percent of all profits from the Fireman’s Fund operations are paid back to widows and orphans of firefighters.
The Fireman’s company has also created the Fireman Fund’s Heritage program, which donates millions of dollars annually in grants to train, educate and provide fire departments with equipment across the Nation.
When it comes to social responsibility very few companies can match the commitment of the Fireman’s Fund.
Ready to compare car insurance quotes? Enter your zip code above to get started for FREE!
Fireman’s Fund History
The Fireman’s Funds Insurance Company has been around for almost 150 years, and through the years the company has enjoyed a consistent healthy growth but also have played a prominent role in some of the most historical moments in the insurance industry.
Just a few of the highlights over the past century include:
- The first company to insure an automobile (cars back then were called “horseless carriages”)
- The first insurance company to insure an airplane
- The insurance company for Charles Lindbergh’s construction of the Spirit of St. Louis
- Helped build the Golden Gate Bridge through the underwriting of a surety bond
- Issued a $10 million policy for the Apollo II space capsule
American Express purchased the Fireman’s Fund at one time but in 1985 Fireman’s Fund become independent again and today is part of Allianz AG, one of the largest insurance companies globally.
Drivers can save $859/yr* by comparing car insurance
*based on a survey of 1,000 car insurance customers
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Fireman’s Fund Car Insurance Review
Drivers who want to purchase a Fireman’s Fund auto insurance policy need to contact the Allianz Insurance Company.
While Fireman’s Fund coverage is not available in all states, the company does offer some excellent coverage.
Allianz offers the “Prestige Auto Premier” car insurance policy including coverage such as:
- Worldwide Rental car reimbursement with NO daily limit up to $10,000 (much different than most insurers)
- ValueLock – Where your automobile value is locked in annually, so depreciation is only assessed one time per year
- Policyholders have a choice of which repair shop to use and coverage include original manufacture parts
- Reimbursement for cost of lost key replacement
- Good student discounts are available beyond the age of 25 if a GPA of B or better is maintained
- Own a Pet? Your pet is covered for injuries up to $5,000 from injuries in a car accident
Where can I buy a Fireman’s Fund auto insurance policy through Allianz?
Presently, Allianz auto insurance coverage is only available in 11 states with no option to buy online. Drivers must contact Allianz director one of the company’s independent agent.
The states where Allianz car insurance is available are:
Allianz is also home to a very specialized insurance division for the classic car market.
If you own a classic, vintage or antique car its worth checking into Allianz Classic Car Insurance as their coverage offers unique advantages over mainstream auto insurance companies including high policy limits, choice of repair facilities and more.
Compare Car Insurance Quotes Online! Enter your zip code below to get started for FREE!