Cheap Honda Element Car Insurance Rates
Finding affordable Honda Element auto insurance is key to protecting yourself and your wallet. The average Honda Element auto insurance costs $91.33/mo, but your rates will vary based on your location. Find cheap Honda Element car insurance rates with our free comparison tool below. Enter your ZIP code to get free insurance quotes from local car insurance companies in your area.
Free Car Insurance Comparison
Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Jun 22, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right cheap car insurance coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance company and cannot guarantee quotes from any single company.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare cheap car insurance quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Car insurance is one of the most expensive aspects of Honda Element ownership. Honda Element car insurance rates are 14 percent of the total cost to own the vehicle over five years.
The other main costs include depreciation, maintenance, fuel costs, financing, fees and taxes. The vehicle costs $22,935 MSRP to own. But the total cost of ownership is $39,712 over the course of five years.
Consumers must consider each factor to determine if the affordability of the car. Find affordable car insurance with our ZIP code search! It’s FREE and it will save you money!
Car insurance for the Honda Element is one of the cheapest car insurances on the market.
The average insurance cost is not as cheap as Buick car insurance, but the overall cost is relatively low. Consumers may expect to pay an average of $1096 to insure their Honda Element.
Though this price is low, consumers are encouraged to use comparison websites to obtain lower prices. Our review will hopefully answer your car insurance questions and consider several of the factors to give the buyers negotiating points when purchasing Honda car insurance for the Element.
Enter your ZIP code above to get a FREE quote today.
Factors that Affect Honda Element Car Insurance Rates
There are many factors that affect car insurance price and must be considered if you want to keep your prices low.
Place of residence, theft, driver age, driver gender, driver history, top speeds of the vehicle, the vehicle’s ability to withstand crashes, replacement cost of parts and numerous other factors are all considered when calculating an insurance quote.
Some auto insurance companies will even consider the color of the vehicle if they notice a certain pattern of behavior associated with drivers owning that color of vehicle.
Several of these factors will be described in detail to give potential Honda Element owners ideas of how to obtain cheaper car insurance.
- Deter Theft: Live in a Low Crime Area – If you live in a high crime area, you will increase the probability that your vehicle may be stolen. Luckily for you, the Honda Element is not on the most stolen cars list. Since the vehicle has a low probability of being stolen, the driver can expect the insurance company to lower prices on the insurance. This lowers the risk that an insurance company will have to replace the full value of the car.
- Do Not Buy a Car Built for Achieving High Speeds – Drivers that want to keep their expenses low should not purchase a car built for speed. They should also not drive vehicles fast that are not built for speed. Honda Elements are not built for speed. Therefore, the insurance companies do not expect people that enjoy driving fast to purchase this vehicle. The prices for insurance remain low for this reason. Speeding tickets will increase the cost of insurance.
- Maintain a Good Driver History – Drivers that maintain a good driver history will receive low car insurance rates. For instance, a person that has no record of breaking DUI laws, no speeding tickets, no accidents and no history of reckless driving behavior over a period of seven years is more likely to have a lower insurance rate than someone with the aforementioned behaviors on their driving record.
- Obtain Multiple Policies with the Same Company – Many companies will give multiple policy discounts. Inquire with insurance companies to determine if you can include your house or renters insurance for a discount.
Compare quotes from the top car insurance companies and save
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Other Factors That Affect Insurance that You Have No Control Over
There are some factors that will affect car insurance that cannot be changed. Below are some of these factors:
- You Cannot Change Your Age: Your age affects your insurance costs, and you have no control over your age. Each year, you grow older whether you want to or not. Some insurance companies charge more for younger, inexperience drivers, because they are a higher risk group for accidents. Since you cannot change your age, you can drive carefully and choose a vehicle with low insurance rates. Honda Elements have some of the lowest insurance rates on the market.
- You Are Born with Your Gender: Unfortunately, you cannot change your gender either. Many companies charge men more for insurance because studies have found that they engage in high risk behaviors that lead to accidents and the need for high risk car insurance. You can select the Honda Element, because the insurance costs are lower than most other vehicles. Find cheap men and women car insurance with our FREE search tool!
- Manufacturers Set the Prices for Replacement Parts: You cannot change the cost of the parts. You can select to choose non-genuine Honda parts if your vehicle is in an accident. If you select this option, this may lower your insurance costs. Also purchasing a vehicle with less expensive parts will lower insurance costs as well. The Honda Element falls into this category.
How to Use Comparison Websites to Lower Honda Insurance Costs
Our comparison tool is a good place to begin to obtain the lowest cost insurance. Owners simply enter their ZIP code, and the site will return a number of quotes from different insurance companies.
From these car insurance quotes, you can select the top car insurance companies with the lowest rate. To determine reputation, refer to the BBB ratings and also customer testimonials. This will help you find a company that will provide the best service.
Once you find the lowest rate, contact the company to ask questions and negotiate the price. Inform the insurance company of the safety aspects of the Honda Element.
Features that you may want to mention include: Seven-Airbag System, Safety Rollbar, Sideguard Door Beams, Valet Lockout, Panic Button or Alarm, Wheel Locks, Vehicle Theft Tracking and countless others. Presence of these features may result in discounts on the insurance.
The vehicle also possesses a 166 horsepower, four-cylinder engine. While this is substantial for driving in the city and on the highway, this vehicle is not known for reaching incredibly high speeds. This is another selling point to keep your insurance prices low.
The vehicle is designed for families. You can put your dog in the vehicle or go camping without worries of ruining the interior of the vehicle. Insurance adjusters recognize that people seeking to drive a vehicle for speed only will probably not select this vehicle. So save money and enter your ZIP code into our tool below to get a FREE quote.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about car insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything car insurance-related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by car insurance experts.