FREE Car Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Compare quotes from the top car insurance companies and save!
Renewing your car insurance might be one more thing on your long list of errands, but have you considered that your auto insurance policy might be outdated, potentially costing you money?
Just like many other things in life that need periodic upgrading, the insurance coverage on you and your family’s primary form of transportation is paramount.
With the increasing amount of driving the average female driver is now doing; correct auto insurance coverage ranks high in importance.
Ready to compare car insurance quotes? Enter your zip code above to get started for FREE!
What affects my car insurance rates?
Life is continually changing, and our paperwork needs to keep up.
Consumers often only review their car insurance when purchasing a new vehicle, but when renewing an insurance policy on the same vehicle over several years, they can overlook cost-saving changes that are needed to match their present lifestyle, driving habits and any vehicle equipment upgrades.
When renewing your car insurance policy consider the following:
Lifestyle Changes – Have you gone through any of these changes in the last year, mid-way through your policy term?
- A different route and mileage to/from work, or not driving to work at all anymore and pleasure use only
- The number of passengers that travel in your car vs. driving alone
- A move to a new geographical location with different weather and more massive traffic
- New equipment in your car that could result in discounts
They can make a significant dent in your premium payments.
Drivers can save $859/yr* by comparing car insurance
*based on a survey of 1,000 car insurance customers
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Some of the most popular car insurance discounts include:
- Front and side airbags in front, passenger or back seats
- Anti-lock brakes
- Day-time running lights
- Anti-theft devices
- Keyless starter
- Backup rear view monitor/camera
- Wireless tracking devices that monitor your driving behavior
- Alcohol sensors that do not allow a car to start if the driver is under the influence
- Your age, gender and driving record
- Low mileage
- Car pooling
- Women as head of the household
- College students who live 100 miles away from home that does not have a car on campus
- Taking adult and student driver education courses
- Bundling multiple vehicles or drivers from the same household, or group your auto, life and home insurance with the same carrier
Your social security number is not always required, but it helps the insurance company quickly locate your credit score.
Take the time to review your auto insurance policy so it accurately reflects your current lifestyle, driving habits, and vehicle enhancements.
This article brought to you by Women-Drivers.com, a review site where women rate their experiences at car dealers in the United States. Write your Car Dealer Review today
Locate Certified Women-Friendly Car dealers, and receive a free, comprehensive and an easy to use e-book to get the best car deal.
Enter your zip code below to get FREE car insurance quotes today!