Praetorian Car Insurance Reviews
Praetorian Car Insurance is a owned of the QBE Insurance Company. Although the company does provide a variety of specialized car insurance policies making contact with a Praetorian Insurance Agent to learn about Praetorian car insurance coverage is a challenge. QBE’s website for US customers only provides limited information on QBE and Praetorian private passenger automobile insurance.
About QBE Insurance
In terms of financial strength QBE is a very strong company however with an A.M best A rating and A+ from Standard and Poors. Licensed in all 50 States the QBE Insurance Company is a strong player in the financial services industry but still a relatively unknown to US consumers.
If you live in the Midwest however you probably already know a QBE company – Farmer’s Union Insurance. As a wholly owned QBE company Farmers Union Insurance provides a number of car insurance policies for personal and commercial usage. They also have homeowners insurance, life insurance and many other lines which can help with multi-policy discounts for many consumers.The Farmers Union Insurance website is much more detailed than the Praetorian car insurance website so finding information about what policy options are available through QBE will be much faster by contacting Farmers Union Insurance if you happen too live in their geographic footprint.
Who is QBE Insurance?
QBE is one of the largest insurance companies in the world. In fact they are the biggest international insurance (and reinsurance) company in Australia and underwrote over $4 Billion in insurance premiums within the Americas during 2009.
Where do QBE / Farmers Union Insurance Company offer coverage?
Car insurance policies from Farmers Union Insurance are currently only offered in 9 states within the Midwest. However if you do live in any of the states Farmers union sells coverage in you can take advantage of some different discounts some national brands may not have. Farmers Union Insurance prides itself on affordable coverage and offers many auto insurance discounts such as:
- Early Quote Discounts: Policyholders who request a renewal quote at least 7 days before their current policy’s expiration may qualify for a discount
- Policy Pre-Payment Discount: Drivers who opt to pre-pay their car insurance policy can save up to 20%
- (GDD) Good Driver Discount: Accident free drivers enjoy discounts
- Accident Forgiveness: After being a policyholder for 48 months its possible to receive a waiver against rate increases from a single car accident
- Multi-Policy Discount: Like any good insurance company – the more policies you have, the better the rates
- Senior Citizens: Customers over the age of 50 may be entitled to reduced rates solely based on age
- Good Student Discount: Young drivers (under 25), single and enrolled full time in school may be eligible for car insurance discounts depending on their grades
- Prior Loyalty Discount: A very rare auto insurance discount where Farmers Union will reward drivers with lower rates if they have been insured with the previous insurer for at least three (3) years
- Good Credit Discount: Good credit means better rates!
While there around a dozen national brand names well known to almost every driver regional car insurance companies like Farmer Union provide many of the same products with comparable rates. Always remember to compare car insurance companies before deciding on any single insurance provider.
Get Started Compare Car Insurance Rates Today!