Arbella Mutual Insurance Reviews
Arbella Mutual was originally founded over 20 years ago (1988) as an insurance company for residents of New England providing low-cost personal and commercial lines of insurance.
Arbella Mutual is a prime example of a quality regional insurance provider you will never see on national top 10 car insurance company lists but yet has a significant share of a car insurance market.
Arbella Mutual plays a big role in the New England community having been voted one of the “Best Places to Work” in 2010 by the Boston Business Journal and the exclusive car insurance sponsor for the Boston Celtics. One of the company slogans “We get it – We live here too” was crafted to explain their first hand knowledge of the New England market especially the weather challenges most New England residents face and the insurance challenges which go along with such unpredictable events.
Where does Arbella Mutual sell Insurance?
Arbella Mutual Insurance currently offers coverage in 4 states however personal lines of insurance are limited to just Connecticut and Massachusetts. The company does offer business insurance in all 4 States they are licensed in (MA, CT, RI and NH).
Arbella Mutual Insurance Coverage
Arbella offers automobile insurance which meets all minimum auto insurance requirements in Massachusetts and Connecticut including options for expanded levels of coverage and additional types of car insurance. Current car insurance coverage options from Arbella Mutual Auto Insurance include:
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Collision Coverage
- Limited Collision
- Rental Car Reimbursement
- Towing and Labor
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist Coverage
Arbella Mutual insures almost all types of private passenger cars including Motorcycles.
Arbella Mutual Insurance Reviews
The one difficult thing about smaller regional car insurance companies is it’s often hard to find consumer reviews and Arbella Mutual is no different. While Arbella is one of the 25 licensed car insurance companies in Massachusetts the provider is still a small player in the national car insurance market and consumer reviews seem to be split down the line.
Arbella Mutual Car Insurance Discounts
Arbella Mutual does provide a large number of car insurance discounts so it’s worth going through the list of auto insurance discounts available before contacting an Arbella Mutual Insurance agent. You never want to depend on any car insurance company to simply offer you a discount so check off what you may qualify for before making the call. Some of Arbella Mutual’s car insurance discounts include:
- New Customer Discount: up to 7% savings for new customers
- Pay in Full Discount: up to 3% discount for paying in full at the start of your policy term
- 10% less with Students away at School: If your children are away at school (and are household drivers) you may qualify for a discount
- Hybrid Car Insurance Discounts: 10% savings on Electric and Hybrid Cars
- Multi-Policy Discounts: up to 5% discount for customers with multiple policies
- Renewal Discounts: Additional incentives for renewing a policy with Arbella
- Defensive Driving Discount: Discounts up to 7% if you graduate from an approved defensive driver course
- Anti-Theft Device Discounts: save up to a whopping 36% on car insurance premiums with approved anti-theft devices
- Safety Feature Discounts: Factory installed items such as Airbags and Automatic seatbelts can earn discounts
- Low Mileage Driver: Drive less than 10,000 miles a year? You may qualify for another discount
Arbella Mutual Car Insurance Quotes
Arbella operates though local agents and its company website so getting a quote is pretty easy but remember to always shop around. There are many great car insurance companies and its important to find coverage which meets your unique needs from a reliable provider with affordable premiums. While Arbella Mutual may be one of the most popular car insurance companies in New England you also owe it to your wallet to shop around and compare a number of car insurance companies before choosing a final provider.
Need car Insurance? Start a Car Insurance Comparison Search Today!